What is unique about AminoMax products?
AminoMax products are the first breakthrough in plant-based bypass protein sources in more than 25 years. They feature a blend of canola and soybean meal designed to provide an amino acid profile specifically for dairy cows. Unlike expeller-extruded soybean meal, our AminoMax products are manufactured via a highly-controlled, computerized process featuring 400 sensor checkpoints to reduce soybean and canola particles to a very fine, uniform size. The end-product has very little variability because every stage of the manufacturing process is highly controlled. This has two primary benefits:
- Instead of moving into the lower GI tract as a solid, non-water-soluble AminoMax particles remain suspended and protected in the rumen. This provides consistently high levels of bioavailable lysine, methionine and other essential amino acids to the cow.
- Consistently high bypass and consistent bioavailability of amino acids allow the nutritionist to formulate rations for a variety of feeding goals, from reducing nitrogen excretion to optimizing milk components.
What can AminoMax products do for my operation?
By increasing metabolizable protein yield, AminoMax products provide you with greater flexibility to formulate rations for individual feeding goals. You can use AminoMax to:
- Reduce the amount of crude protein in the diet.
- Reduce nitrogen excretion.
- Feed more on-farm forage to reduce costs.
- Feed more rapidly-digested starches to optimize milk production.
- Feed more fermentable forage to enhance rumen health and improve milk components.
- Feed more fermentable carbohydrates to offset short and/or poor-quality forage.
- Feed more high-fiber feeds to conserve forage.
Where can I learn more about the science behind AminoMax products?
Check our Resources page for relevant studies that have shown the powerful results that AminoMax can have on your operation.
For more information on AminoGreen or to review the MSDS information on AminoGreen, click here.
Where can I purchase AminoMax products?
Contact your dairy nutritionist, or click here to find the dealer nearest to you.